WIFI VAS6154 VAG Diagnostic Tool for VW Audi Skoda with ODIS 5.2.6
Top 7 Reasons to get VAS6154
1. Latest diagnostic & programming interface work on VAG ODIS-S and ODIS-E,can replace the VAS 5054A and VAS 5055.
2. Available for Off-board Diagnostic Information Engineering from V6.2 onward and Off-board Diagnostic Information Service from V3.0.3 onward.
3. Support all VW Audi Skoda vehicles from 2000 onward including NEW & FUTURE MODLES under production
4. Support Multi-language: English, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Turkish, Spanish, French, Italian, Croatian, Danish, German, Swedish, Finnish, Slovenian, Czech, Russian, Greek, Chinese
5. Update by CD: Latest Version is V5.2.6
6. One Year Warranty
7. Support WIFI & USB Connection: With wireless communication technology, can achieve wireless communication of the vehicle and diagnostic interface.
The following countries can use both WIFI & USB Connection:
Australia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hongkong, Israel, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Mexico, Netherland, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Argentina, Korea, Singapore, Slovenia, Turkish, Ukraine, UAE, United States and United Kingdom.
Also support USB module transmission, to ensure the reliability of diagnostic interface data transmission. If your country is not on the above authorized Country, you just can use USB Connection Module.
Note: When install the software, please choose 5054A.
VAS6154 ODIS Computer Windows System Requirements:
Windows System Language: American English
Win 7 Professional version
System C:// have to be NTFS format
C:// need to have at least 40GB space for installing VAS 5054A
VAS6154 Infrastructure mode
In infrastructure mode, several network-capable devices can be connected together (network subscribers).
For a wireless network, a WLAN access point is required. This access point forms the connection to WLAN-ready subscribers.
VAS6154 Point-to-point connection
With point-to-point connection via a wireless network, VAS 6154 creates a radio network. VAS 6154 thereby adopts the role of a radio access point (Access Point). A direct connection is made between the diagnosis unit and the diagnosis interface VAS 6154.
VAS 6154 is configured using the web-based user interface.
VAS6154 ODIS Software New Functions
– Estimated remaining times are shown for ECU flash operations.
– Diagnostic protocol contains interruptions of GFF sessions, extended measurement values, improved ECU communication view, used diagnostic hardware, connection type of diagnostic hardware, operating system, the hotfix used and submissions of support requests
– The measured value display has been improved.
– Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
– One message box will be shown at the beginning of the test drive mode.
– GFF hotfixes can be integrated during diagnostic sessions.
– Danger messages have been revised.
– Stopping of diagnostic sessions may be interrupted.
– Automatic deletion of autosave diagnostic protocols after successful transmission.
– Selection of Passthrou diagnostic hardware has been improved.
– ODIS Service Software update has been stabilized.
VAS6154 Technical Parameters:
Dimensions: approx. 136x48x25mm
Weight: approx. 150g
Power supply: 8-18V via vehicle connector
Output: approx. 5W
Temperature range: Storage -20°C to +85°C, operation -20°C to +40°C
PC interface (wired): USB 2.0 High Speed, 480 Mbit/s or Fast Ethernet, 100Mbit/s (via LAN module)
PC interfaces (wireless): WLAN 802.11 ab/b/g/n 2T2R 300 Mbit/s Client Mode (WPA2 EAP-TLS, WPA2 PSK)
AP mode (WPA2 PSK)
VAS6154 Package Includes
1pc x Diagnosis interface VAS 6154
1pc x USB cable
1pc x CD (with Newest ODIS software)
Live Support: Chat with us online